Why Should You get Involved Duke?
Being involved at Duke can offer many benefits. Involvement can:
- Build a connection within the Duke network and the extended community
- Foster academic and personal growth
- Increase your social network through different people offering different perspectives
- Enhance leadership and communication skills
- Reveal your strengths and weaknesses
Duke has over 300 student organizations of varying interests to offer students. The university also offers ways for students to get involved outside of Duke. While you are searching for some potential co-curricular activities, keep in mind that your involvement experience is what you make of it. The quality of involvement depends on how you choose to delegate your time and activities.
Explore our involvement resources section to discover how to make the most out of your Duke experience!
- Are you trying to find the right involvement opportunity for you? Check out the Interest Recommender today!
- Do you want to have a more meaningful involvement experience? Learn how to make the most of your co-curricular activities.
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed with everything you have to do for your classes and your student groups? Discover how to strike a balance in your Duke experience.