Why are you here?
What problems have you identified that led you to this page?
There are two main reasons why an organization needs public relations:
- Buffering right after something bad happens
- General perception and awareness improvement
This can be done many ways, including but not limited to:
- Non-media: event, tabling, collaborations, etc
- Media: Chronicle, Duke Student Broadcasting, etc.
- New–media: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
Through the next three steps, you will assess what has gone wrong within your organization, design a plan to fix it, implement that plan, and then evaluate its success.